Tuesday, June 24, 2008

It is....Awesome.

Still sick. Very sick. Too sick to pay attention to new movies. Also, it's been an extremely slow week - the only big news has been the death of George Carlin, but I never cared for his comedy so there's no reason for me to give an obit.

But I can't leave you hanging, especially as the super terrific happy hour will see a sharp decline (or all together stop) in new content during the month of July, as our small internet company will cease to provide such at the end of June, and we're moving July 30th so there's no sense in getting a new provider...all this to say, enjoy the video. I think I "get" Hasslehoff; indeed, I think he's one of the more self-aware entertainers out there. I think he's like John Carpenter with Escape from New York - he knows what he's making, and he's having a heck of a good time doing it, and thus, we have a great time watching it. No wonder he's one of the biggest stars in Europe! I love this video. The Hoff's greatest moment.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmN9hs__Aos&feature=related

elly said...

dude, you just made our WEEK.