Thursday, June 5, 2008

Ha Ha Ha....Erk!

The news is disturbing, but the columnist is stellar. Check out Gary Susman's EW article about Guy Ritchie's "adventuresome" new adaptation of Sherlock Holmes, and be prepared to laugh yourself far, far away.

I think Ritchie's overrated, anyways. Mostly, Snatch just made me sad, because it was well-made, but an absolute waste. There was nothing to it. He's a poster child for all style, no substance. But Thanks to Mr. Susman, I'll now be able to laugh instead of cry.

1 comment:

rachel said...

Colleen wanted to forward this article to you - and let you know she's reading your blog. :)

http://www.virtualsk.com/current_issue/looking_glass.html

I couldn't remember if the email address(es) I have are current, and I thought you'd appreciate a comment.

Hoping and looking forward to a visit from you guys this summer. Peace - Rachel.