Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Dialogue Of The Week

Heard on Human Target episode 4, "Sanctuary":

(Chris and Winston are stranded with the guy they've been hired to protect in a remote part of Quebec (vive La Belle Province!), and in sore need of a contingency plan.)

Guerrero:
(answering his cell) This is Guerrero.

Winston:
It's Winston! Where the hell have you been? I called you, like, thirty times in the last ten minutes! Alright, listen. I thought this job was straightforward, but things have gotten kinda complicated, and we're gonna need your help.

Guerrero:
Busy today dude. Sorry.

Winston: You're "busy"? Chance and the principal are in danger. What the hell could you be so busy with that it can't wait?

Guerrero: Winston, my life does not revolve around you. As hard as that may be for you to believe, I'm on another job.

Winston: Another?...Look. Fisher and his crew are here, now Chance is stuck up on that mountain with those psychopaths. Now, he told me you know a chopper pilot down in Montreal, and I need him here fast...

Guerrero: Well, I know who he means, but that's not really an option. We kinda had a falling out.

Winston: Well, can't you apologize?

Guerrero: Yeah, if I had a time machine, or a hell of a Ouija board....Listen, you're gonna be fine, man. You're, uh, capable.

Winston: "Capable"?! Who the hell do you think you're...

Guerrero: Gotta go.


No comments: